Dear Clients & Suppliers,
Based on the developing situation with the COVID-19 virus and the possible spread of the virus over the coming weeks, we at N D Brown Ltd felt it important to provide you with visibility of our business continuity plan (NDB/007/Issue2/March2020), and stance on core business activities that we feel important to you.
We have taken several measures to ensure the safety and wellness of our staff which is also fundamental to the wellbeing of our clients & suppliers – including:
- Restricting business travel and face to face meetings to ‘essential only’
- Review of the Company Business Continuity plan (NDB/007). Copy available on request.
- Informing all staff of their responsibilities in relation to the control of infectious diseases – in writing.
- Supply and fitment of alcohol-based hand sanitisers around the workplace along with handwashing advice.
- Investment in IT solutions for remote working as and when deemed necessary.
- Limiting visitors to sites to ‘essential only’.
We ask, by means of this correspondence, to further minimise the risk of infection that you take some simple measures to assist us in preventing any spread of the virus to:
- Use the hand sanitisers provided on entering our premises.
- Only enter our premises if the visit is deemed essential.
- Contact us by phone or electronic means rather than in person wherever possible.
- Cover any cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow. If using a tissue – throw it in a bin.
You must avoid our premises and personnel if you have any of the following symptoms or have visited, or been in direct contact with someone who has, the following locations in the last 14 days:
- You feel unwell and are displaying the symptoms of Coronavirus.
- You have been in contact with anyone displaying the symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Northern Italy, Iran, China, South Korea, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Japan, Laos, Macau, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
Mark Fernyhough (Managing Director)
About ND Brown
ND Brown Ltd is a specialist independent truck rental and sales company of over 40 years’ standing. Owned and operated by the same dedicated management team since its inception, ND Brown’s efforts are focused on supplying the utility, civil engineering, municipal and highway maintenance industries with high-quality modern HGV vehicles for both short and long-term self-drive hire.
From our sales division, we also sell a wide, but specialised range of new and used commercial vehicles.
Please call us on 01902 791991 or email us on email@example.com