The strong demand for our vehicles means we provide the most up-to-date vehicle fleet on the market, which includes tipper and grab lorries.
For our latest blog, we are going to explore the advantages of both vehicles.
The Advantages of Grab and Tippy Lorries
When choosing the right kind of lorry for your project, it is important to know the advantages of each vehicle to ensure you choose the right one.
Advantages of Grab Lorries –
- Grab lorries can be used on sites with limited access or space available
- Loads can be tipped or grabbed off
- A wide choice of vehicle sizes
- Grab lorries are able to ‘grab’ waste from the site
- Grab lorries can also deliver product and then remove waste from the site all in one journey
Advantages of Tipper Lorries –
- The delivery of aggregate using a tipper lorry is cheaper than grab lorries
- Tippers have a larger carrying capacity when compared to a similar-sized grab lorry
- Tippers will provide a fast turnaround service
- Our tipper lorries are able to deliver product and take away waste from the site in the same trip
Talk to the experienced Grab Hire Specialists
N.D Brown has been providing specialist independent truck rental and sales for over 40 years. Since we began trading we have supported the utility, civil engineering, municipal and highway maintenance sectors with high-quality vehicles. These vehicles include Asphalt Hot Box Hire, HGV hire, Cage Tipper hire, Tipper hire, 4×4 hire and grab hire.
We offer both short and long term solutions nationwide, thanks to our three strategically placed depots.
Contact us now with any questions you may have. Our team of specialists will be more than happy to help.